SOLD By Shane Trimby, this street is synonymous of Redlynch Valley living, Jak Gee is known for it's leafy trees and white picket fences, street scapes like this one are very rare these days.
* Main bedroom is very spacious, includes air-conditioning, an ensuite, media wall and a walk thru robe complete with a make up nook and built in shoe storage.
* Three other bedrooms all have built in robes and air-conditioning
* Kitchen has a breakfast bar, gas cooking, tower oven and dishwasher, you can view the whole backyard from here.
* Two living area's - one formal dining and the other a large lounge area.
* 2.8 meter ceilings that will keep you extra cool in the warmer months
* Shaded patio with a built in BBQ that overlooks the pool and surrounding trees
* Tropical saltwater pool that has plenty of privacy, just right for relaxing in and around
* Fully stocked veggie patch and lots of other hidden herbs and spices.
* Plenty of parking at the front of the home, including a space for your caravan or boat.
* Fenced 713m2 block of land with established tropical landscaping, vehicle access gates to rear of property and plenty of room for kids to play
Just down the road is Gamburra Park, where there is over 5km's of pathways that lead along Freshwater creek, leading to numerous swimming holes, leash free dog area, BMX track, Basketball courts and playgrounds, you can even ride you bike to St Andrews or Redlynch State College.
You are going to love living in Redlynch Valley, just like Shane does. Give him a call right now to inspect this gorgeous home.
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground